JSDC Law seeks a highly motivated legal secretary, with great organizational skills and at least three to five years’ family law experience.
- Knowledge of local court rules, calendaring, and filing procedures.
- Strong multi-tasking skills to work on a variety of assignments for several attorneys.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and document management systems (NetDocuments is a plus)
- Professionalism with a friendly and easygoing personality, good work ethic, team player, and a self-starter.
In addition to a collegial working environment and excellent support staff, we offer competitive salary and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- legal secretary: 3 years (Required)
Apply now: send resume to email@example.com